Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ameriplan BBB Rating

Have you researched AmeriPlan before but were wary about their BBB rating?  When I joined AmeriPlan almost 2 years ago, they had a bad rating with the BBB.  The reason is lengthy but it comes down to AmeriPlan using a provider network that had faults and it ended up not working for many people in a certain state.  That being said, there were over 200 complaints against us for this and I'm sure other things.
So in my research I went further, and asked questions on who what and why.  I found that Ameriplan has about 2 million members, and with only 200+ complaints...that's not too bad!  I realized that pretty much all companies will have complaints, because as hard as any company may try, they will not please everyone. 
In looking at these complaints, it was important to me to see what AmeriPlan was doing about them.  The report showed that AmeriPlan was working to resolve them!  If the company was doing nothing then that would show the company's true colors...but AmeriPlan is not like that.  We work to resolve problems!!
So when I did my research and saw the bad grade with the BBB, I asked my enroller about it.  She said that AmeriPlan is working to resolve it.  And guess what?  Resolve they did!
Check out AmeriPlan's new BBB rating:  BBB Review of Ameriplan USA in Plano, TX.
This being said I have always said that these agencies that show a company's complaint history are just a means for someone to show what happened to them.  You never know if these reports are true.  I would say that most are, but there are people out there that like to smear a company for one reason or another.
So take what you read on the internet about AmeriPlan or any company with a grain of salt.  Use it to help you make your decision, go with your gut, and most importantly go with your passion! 
Find a great company with a fair compensation plan, find a team to work with that will give you the skills to succeed, find a product you LOVE, work hard with dedication and consistancy and you will succeed!
I'm completely happy with my decision when I joined Ameriplan nearly 2 years ago!  It was definitely the answer for me and my family!!  If you are still looking for that "perfect opportunity" to be home with your family and still make a great income feel free to visit:  www.freedomathometeam.com/MEverett   I also have a recorded career overview call that covers ALL of the details:  760-569-1296  Give me a call afterwards with any questions!  702-325-9067

No comments:

Post a Comment