Friday, April 9, 2010

MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!
I am so excited about our Teams 90 Day Challenge. To be quite honest, this will be the first time that I take part of this specific challenge and have became very excited about it! I know it is going to do great wonders for my business and my team.
I have many goals that I want to reach, and will be sharing what I do to get there, my progress, and what I have done with my business daily!


MY GOALS:
1. Double my Enrollments !!
2. Double my residual Income!!
3. Be one of the Top 50 , who win the Top Producers Trip to Colorado!!
4. Reach my next Pin Level Promotion of Executive Sales Director (ESD)!!
5. Call 50-100 people per week+
7. Place 1500 fliers for the dental plan through out my community, every 2 weeks.
8. Have 2 promotions on my team!!
9. Have 1000 members join our Cafemom group by the end of our 90th day!

Action Plan:
~Consistently have 5+ advertising methods going on each and every week.
~Listen to 3+ training call per week minimum, for support, guidance, training, inspiration and motivation!!
~Place 40 ads per day 5 days per week on a total of 5 different advertising sites
~Follow up with my team members at least 3 x's per week, to make sure they stay on the right path!
~Stay up late, wake up early and do not let the little stuff get in my way!
~Supply my team with leads so they have people to talk to EVERYDAY!
~Request friends/members to join my networking sites and group on a daily basis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DAY 10 (4/16/10)
** Called 6 people
** Had 2 ENROLLMENTS!! 1 basic ibo, who added on the medical and 1 flex!
** Requested people to join my cafemom group
** Responded to emails
** Requested people to join my network on all sites
** Followed up with 1 person


DAY 9 (4/15/10)
** Requested people to my networking sites
** Responded to emails
** Called 15 people
** Posted 7 ads


DAY 8 (4/14/10)
** Called 26 people, most were messages, but the ones who I got on the phone were very interested!
** Posted 5 ads
** Had 2 people call me regarding the benefits from the fliers
** Mailed out brochure to a potential member
** Email Blast
** Added people to my networking sites
** Updated all networking sites
** Helped team members with ads, leads, and advice on phone fears

DAY 7 (4/13/10)
Wow, can't believe its already been 1 week into the challenge!
** Made 20 calls today, it was a 50/50 day, half of them I left a message for & the other half I spoke
     too!
** Posted 2 more ads to my cafemom group - Lovin the benefits with Securenet!
** Updated all networking statuses
** Requested 30 people to join my network and group on cafemom
** My wonderful husband distributed 500 dental fliers for me today!


DAY 6 (4/12/10)
So, I did not call as many people as I like today, but today was my kids first day of preschool. So I spent time there with the teachers, filling out paperwork and of course checking out my kids vibe of the place before I up and left them. But it did turn out for the best! They love it & mommy has some time now, just for Ameriplan!!!

** Updated All Networking statuses
** Added blogs to myspace profile
** Added more posts and an additional forum to my cafemom
** Responded to all Emails
** Called 6 Opt ins, all answered their phone!
** Added members to Cafemom Group!
** 2 people who I added to my myspace network last night, called me this morning. I have a follow ups this
     week to enroll
** My hubby(love him so much) passed out 600 dental fliers for me today!!!!


DAY 5 (4/11/10)
Today was a super busy day!
** Added over 300 friends on myspace.
** Invited 400 people to join myspace and my network
** Posted 4 new blogs on myspace profile
** Email blasted 500 contacts
** Responded to emails
** Sent out follow up "I was hoping to hear from you..." email,  to prospects that planned on enrolling last
     week
** Responded to all of leads who responded to my free ads online
** Added new forums/posts to my cafemom group
** Posted 10 ads for WAH & 2 ads for the Dental Benefits
** Updated statuses on all networking sites


DAY 4 (4/10/10)
** Listened to our Team Call for Motivation
** Requested 20 people to join my group on cafemom
** Added to my network on Facebook and Myspace
** Placed 5 ads
** Responded to emails


DAY 3 (4/9/10)

** Followed up with 2 prospects to enroll. Left 1 a message and the other said she will call me later this
     afternoon to get started!( I will let you know what happens)
** Had 1 ENROLLMENT! YEY!..she was a lead from yesterday's calls.
** Updated networking sites
** Responded to Emails
** Update on Prospect: The prospect who said she would call me back to enroll, did call me back, but said
     she had to load her card with the $50 and then call me. ...so we will see!
** Created and Posted an Ad on my Cafemom Group
** Called 5 people, left 1 message...(I know this is not a good #, will not happen again!)
** 4 new members joined our Cafemom Group
** Looking into different advertising methods that are super cheap or not that expensive,
     like ads online, banners, newspaper ads, etc.


DAY 2 (4/8/10)
**Called 11 people today and left 6 messages and the others sent to my overview call
** Posted 33 ads for working at home and 2 ads for member plans
** Responded to many emails
** Helped my team members with their leads, scripts, and advertising
** Updated statuses in all of my networking sites
** Received my dental fliers and will be ready to roll on Monday!
** Added to my Cafemom Group
** Listened to Janies Call
** Sent an Email to  previous prospects to listen to Janie's Call
** Received an email from a prospect who listened to Janie's call saying to call her tomorrow, she wants
     to join the FAHT!
** Prepared my calls for tomorrow


DAY 1 (4/7/10)
**Updated all networking sites: Myspace, Facebook, Cafemom and my blog
**Made 15 calls and had 1 person call me from a sizzle card about working from home
**Left 8 messages/ had 1 person return my call right after listening to the overview
**Posted 40 WAH Ads and 3 member Ads, divided up between 5 different advertising sites.
**Started my WAH group on Cafemom
**Added 20 new people to my cafemom network
**Ordered 1500 dental fliers

2 comments:

  1. You're doing sooo awesome Michelle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristie! Workin, workin, workin :) I want you to see me at convention as ESD & a team member that will be joining you on the Colorado trip!!!

    ReplyDelete